How Our Partners Use Ornament Programs
Corporate partners create ornament programs that:
- Are used as gifts to thank and recognize their employees, vendors, and clients each year
- Are used for conferences or other large events
- Are used to celebrate milestone anniversaries
Nonprofit partners use annual ornaments as a fundraising resource that:
- Generate funds
- Incentivize donations
- Thank and recognize donors and other supporters
- Celebrate a special event or anniversary
Regardless of the industry, an ornament program builds annual collectors who look forward to them each year!
Large or Small We Partner With All Sized Industries!
Nonprofits • Corporate • Military & Government • Historic • Religious • Academic & Alumni • Civic & Fraternal
Public Lands • Museums • Zoos & Aquariums • Hospitality
Get A Quote!
Ornament Program Details
High Quality Custom Ornaments
Our products are handcrafted 100% in the USA, each piece is made from solid brass, finished in a variety of options; 24k gold, rhodium silver, brass antique, or brass lacquer and can include infinite color for additional detail and depth!
How Much Does a Custom Ornament Program Cost?
The cost is dependent on your design, amount of colors (if any), finish, and packaging. The beauty of a custom product is that we have the ability to design a piece within your budget.
What Is Our Minimum Order?
Our minimum opening order for a custom design is 250 pieces and our minimum re-order is 150 pieces.
How Can You Market Your Custom Ornament?
Our most successful clients begin by preselling their ornaments. They work closely with our sales and marketing experts throughout the entire process to maximize exposure. Our team can help by providing you with graphics, social media exposure, blogs, and so much more.
The Design Through Production Process
1. You will work with one of our expert sales executives on your design ideas, budget, quantity, and timeframe.
2. Based on your needs (and budget), they will assist you in choosing the:
• DIMENSIONS (flat, 2D or 3D)
• FINISH (24kt Gold, Rhodium Silver or Hand Lacquer)
• PACKAGING (Standard or Custom Box, Brochure Inserts (Optional) and/or Romance Label (Optional)
3. Your design concept will be sent to our graphics team.
4. You will approve your design or have revisions made if needed.
5. After approval your custom design will be sent to production!
To learn more about our custom programs, click here.