The most common questions are answered here but a member of our team is always available to help you! Read on below or call us at 800-521-5001.
How can I become a wholesale account, view pricing and place an order?
CLICK HERE to sign up for a wholesale account, to view wholesale pricing, and to place an order.
What is your minimum wholesale order from your open line catalog?
The minimum opening order is $250 and the minimum re-order is $150. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.
How are the products shipped?
All orders are shipped FOB Lincoln, RI. Freight is prepaid and added to your invoice unless otherwise specified at the time your order is placed.
How is the product packaged?
All ornaments from our retail collection are individually packaged in our Retail Showcase Window Box. More Information.
Do you offer displays?
Yes, we offer a Lighted Counter/Slatwall Display, a Two-sided Rotating Counter Display, or a Lighted Birch Tree. CLICK HERE to learn about pricing and how to get a display for FREE with a product purchase!
What is your return policy?
Beacon Design stands by our product 100%. Please check your order fully upon receipt. If damage in shipment occurs, please contact us immediately.
- Any discrepancies in shipment must be reported within 10 days of shipment.
- Products invoiced that are defective or shipped in error, may be returned. Please request an RGA # from your representative.
- All return shipments must have the RGA# written on the outside of the carton(s). Failure to do so may lead to refusal of the shipment.
- We will credit your account only for the merchandise that has been reported.
- A 10% restocking fee is assessed for any unauthorized return or returned products not in a resalable condition.
- No returns of “Namedrop” or “Custom” products in which is approved by the customer before production and meet approved specifications.
- Customers will pay freight on all returns unless the return is due to a damaged product or an error made in our facility.
How should the ornaments be cared for and stored?
Use the hanging cord to lift or inspect the ornament. Use a soft lint-free cloth or clean with a mild household window cleaning solution. Never rub or press too hard when cleaning. Do not immerse in any liquids for long periods of time. A small unused watercolor paintbrush or a cotton swab will gently remove any dust particles. Never stack heavy objects on top of the presentation box. No box? Store it in a non-acidic tissue paper. Storage containers are also readily available at most collectible stores. All ornaments should not be subjected to extreme temperature and humidity changes.
What is the cancellation policy?
All orders are non-cancelable as stated on the order form. A signed purchase order validates acceptance of this policy.