FAQs For Handcrafted Ornaments Wholesale
- How can I become a wholesale account, view pricing and place an order?Contact us to sign up for a wholesale account, to view wholesale pricing, and to place an order.
- What is your minimum wholesale order from your open line catalog?The minimum opening order is $250 and the minimum re-order is $150. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.
- How are the products shipped?All orders are shipped FOB Lincoln, RI. Freight is prepaid and added to your invoice unless otherwise specified at the time your order is placed.
- How is the product packaged?All ornaments from our retail collection are individually packaged in our Retail Showcase Window Box.
- Do you offer displays?Yes, we offer a Lighted Counter/Slatwall Display, a Two-sided Rotating Counter Display, or a Lighted Birch Tree. CLICK HERE to learn about pricing and how to get a display for FREE with a product purchase!
- What is your return policy?Beacon Design stands by our product 100%. Please check your order fully upon receipt. If damage in shipment occurs, please contact us immediately.
- Any discrepancies in shipment must be reported within 10 days of shipment.
- Products invoiced that is defective or shipped in error, may be returned. Please request an RGA # from your representative.
- All return shipments must have the RGA# written on the outside of the carton(s). Failure to do so may lead to the refusal of the shipment.
- We will credit your account only for the merchandise that has been reported.
- A 10% restocking fee is assessed for any unauthorized return or returned products not in a resalable condition.
- No returns of “Namedrop” or “Custom” products in which is approved by the customer before production and meet approved specifications.
- Customers will pay freight on all returns unless the return is due to a damaged product or an error made in our facility.
- How should the ornaments be cared for and stored?Use the hanging cord to lift or inspect the ornament. Use a soft lint-free cloth or clean with a mild household window cleaning solution. Never rub or press too hard when cleaning. Do not immerse in any liquids for long periods of time. A small unused watercolor paintbrush or a cotton swab will gently remove any dust particles. Never stack heavy objects on top of the presentation box. No box? Store it in a non-acidic tissue paper. Storage containers are also readily available at most collectible stores. All ornaments should not be subjected to extreme temperature and humidity changes.
- What is the cancellation policy?All orders are non-cancelable as stated on the order form. A signed purchase order validates acceptance of this policy.