The White House Historical Association (WHHA) is one of our greatest success stories, selling over a million ornaments annually! Since 1981, we have been partnering to design and manufacture their annual ornament program.
Turn Donors Into Annual Collectors
Create an annual program to bring your donors and customers back year after year.
Increase Donations and Revenue
Create a custom keepsake to sell or give away with specific donation amounts.
Engage and Retain Your Donors
Creating a custom keepsake that is relevant to your donors will help to engage and retain year after year.
Create Something That Resonates
Your parishioners and donors will love to bring a piece of the church home with them.
Create Something Special
Whether it's for a special event or to build lifelong collectors/donors, a custom keepsake will help!
Create a Historical Sentiment For Your Visitors
Give your visitors a piece of the organization, event, or history to take home with them to cherish for years to come.
Ornament And Keepsake Industry Trade Shows
See What Our Customers Have To Say
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a custom ornament cost?That’s a tough question because the cost is dependent on your design, amount of colors if any, finish, packaging, etc. The beauty of a custom product is that we have the ability to design a piece within your budget. Please contact us for more information regarding the cost per piece.
- What is your lead time?It takes 2 weeks to create your design. Once the design is approved it takes 4 -5 weeks for production depending on the quantity. If you need a product in a shorter time please contact us. We have the ability to rush a project through a tight deadline.
- What is your minimum order?Our minimum opening order for a custom design is 250 pieces and our minimum re-order is 150 pieces. If you are looking for smaller quantities, we can customize items from our retail line, ask a member of our team for more information.
- Do you have any development costs?An artwork fee may be assessed upon completion if the production of ornament is canceled. Contact a team member to find out more.
- Where are the products made?100% made in the USA in our plant in Lincoln, Rhode Island.
- What are the products made from?Our products are etched from solid brass with a variety of finish options, including 24k gold, rhodium silver, brass antique, or brass lacquer. Contact our sales team to discuss custom finishes. We also have infinite color options to make your ornament unique!
- How is the product packaged?We have a variety of packaging options and have the ability to create customized packaging to suit your needs. Contact us to learn about what’s available for your project.
- What can you make?While we specialize in ornaments and keepsakes, our process allows us to create a wide range of products. Examples include bookmarks, page clips, cuff links, jewelry, paper weights, card cases, wall art, and much more. Our only limit is your imagination, so contact us with your ideas! Read our Comprehensive Guide to Custom Ornaments to learn more.
- How can we market our product?Check out our marketing tips for great ideas on how to create lifelong collectors by creating a unique annual program or for great advice from our team, reach out to [email protected].
- How do clients use a custom product?Our clients create unique annual ornaments and other keepsakes as a vehicle to:
- Generate Revenue and Raise Funds
- Increase Awareness and Exposure For Your Cause
- Thank or Give an Incentive to Donors, Members, Volunteers, and Supporters
- Commemorate a Special Event or Anniversary
- Engage Supporters Annually
- Who do you work with?We work with the following organizations:
- National Parks
- Tourist Destinations
- Government and Military
- Historical Organizations and Museums
- Fraternal and Civic Organizations
- Religious Organizations