To set up your account please do one of the following:
- To create your own unique custom design, contact a member of our team at 800-521-5001.
- To order from our open line please visit www.beacondesign.com to log in or create a new account under the “Wholesale/Retail” section of our website.
- You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to have a team member contact you.
- To order a custom keepsake, contact a member of our team at 800-521-5001 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For our wholesale line of ornaments you have a variety of ways to order;
- Order on-line
- Contact a your outside sales representative
- Contact an inside sales representative at 1-800-521-5001
- Fax your order to 1-800-551-7730
- Mail your order to: Beacon Design, 15 New England Way, Lincoln, RI 02865
Payment Terms & Minimum Orders
- All clients are set up with Net 30 Terms.
- Our minimum order is 250 units with price breaks as you increase your order quantity.
Wholesale Open Line Orders:
- Open credit Net 30 accounts require the following:
- Minimum opening order of $350.00 wholesale
- Signed credit application
- Signed tax exempt certificate
- Name and type of business
- Resale number
- Names of principles/owners
- Billing and shipping addresses
- Three gift trade references
- Minimum re-order is $150.00 wholesale
All orders are shipped FOB Lincoln, RI, freight prepaid and that charge is added to your invoice, unless otherwise specified at the time an order is placed.
All orders are non-cancelable as stated on the order form, a signed purchase order, quote form or email validates the understanding of this policy.
Credit Card Accounts
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express
- We require the following when ordering via credit card:
- Card holder’s name as it appears on the card
- Credit card number
- Expiration date
- Security code (CVV Number)
- Card holder’s billing address
- Phone number
Please check your order upon receipt and contact us within 10 days if your product was damaged or if there are any discrepancies in your order.
- If your product has to be returned, contact your representative to obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA #).
- The RGA # must be written on the outside of the box. Failure to include the RGA # may result in the product being returned to you.
- We will either credit your account for the damaged product(s) or replace the product(s) per your request.
- Beacon Design does not accept returns on NAME DROP or CUSTOM items that have been approved by a client and that meet all quality standards/specifications.
- The customer will pay the freight on all returns.