To set up your account please do one of the following:
- Contact a representative by calling 1-800-521-5001.
- Create an account online at www.beacondesign.com/register
- Send us an email at [email protected] or at [email protected].
Once an account is set up you can order via any of the methods mentioned below:
- Contact your outside sales representative.
- Contact your inside sales representative at
- Fax your order to 1-800-551-7730.
- Mail your order to:
15 New England Way
Lincoln, RI 028645
CREDIT CARD ACCOUNTS
- The minimum opening order is $250.
- The minimum re-order is $150.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express
We require the following when ordering via credit card:
- Card holder’s name as it appears on the card
- Credit card number
- Expiration date
- Security code
- Card-holder’s billing address
- Phone number
PAYMENT TERMS & MINIMUM ORDERS
Open credit Net 30 accounts:
- Minimum opening order of $350.00
- Signed credit application
- Signed tax exempt certificate
- Name and type of business
- Resale number
- Names of principles/owners
- Billing and shipping addresses
- Three gift trade references
- Minimum re-order is $150.00 wholesale
All orders are non-cancelable as stated on the order form. A signed purchase order validates acceptance of this policy.
Please check your order upon receipt and contact us within 10 days if your product was damaged or if there are any discrepancies in your order.
All orders are shipped FOB Lincoln, RI. Freight is prepaid and added to your invoice unless otherwise specified at the time your order is placed.
- If your product has to be returned, contact your representative to obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA #).
- The RGA # must be written on the outside of the box. Failure to include the RGA # may result in the product being returned to you.
- We will either credit your account for the damaged product(s) or replace the product(s) per your request.
- Beacon Design does not accept returns on NAMEDROP or CUSTOM items that have been approved by a client and that meet all quality standards/specifications.
- The customer will pay the freight on all returns.